Top 10 Reasons To Choose The Chambers Plan
10. No Minimum Firm Size – your company is eligible to apply even if it’s a one person operation.
9. No Industry Restrictions – all for-profit businesses are eligible to participate as long as they are members of a Chamber or Board of Trade.
8. Guaranteed Approval – with 3 or more full-time people, you can choose options that guarantee coverage to you and your employees without medical questionnaires and underwriting.
7. Guaranteed Renewable – the Chambers Plan guarantees that your firm can renew coverage as long as you continue to pay your premiums.
6. Rate Stability – for businesses with 1-9 employees, claims are averaged over more than 30,000 businesses just like yours. Even in a high claims year for your business, renewal increases are based on a national average.
5. Not-For-Profit – The Chambers Plan operates under the direction of the not-for-profit Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada.
4. Outstanding Service – The plan’s service centre works in concert with your exclusive local Chambers Plan advisor to give you the answers you need, when you need them.
3. Fast, Accurate Payments – Most health dental claims turn around in under 48 hours. You can also select benefits that provide you with a drug card and allow for electronic dental claim submission
2. You Choose the Coverage – your Chambers Plan advisor will help you design a plan that suits your needs while staying within your budget.
1. You Control the Cost – why pay for a package with benefits you don’t want? You can customize your Chambers Plan to ensure that you get top value for your dollar.
Employees Value Employee Benefits
As a small business owner, you understand how important your employees are to you. Simply put, the right employees can “make” the company. But, it can be challenging to attract and retain the right talent. Today, top employees demand a comprehensive health insurance plan. In fact, in a 2016 Canada health survey, 77% of respondents say they wouldn’t move to a job that didn’t include health benefits.
By providing your employees financial protection as well as fast and easy claim reimbursement, you can find and attract the best employees. The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan® can offer you a truly flexible benefit solution based on what’s best for you and your employees.
The Group Benefits Plan Made Specifically for Small to Midsize Businesses
The Chambers Plan was specifically designed with the products, services and administration tools to match the needs of today’s small businesses. With more than 30,000 firms insured under the Plan, it is the most popular employee benefits program in Canada for small to midsize businesses.
There are no industry restrictions. All for-profit businesses are eligible while they are members of a participating Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade, a membership that allows you to access a multitude of business resources and connect to a network of professionals like yourself. The Chambers Plan’s innovative offerings and proven rate stability allow you to provide a comprehensive benefit plan to fit any budget.
Simple to Use
Spend less time managing your benefit program with Chambers Plan’s exclusive advisor support, quick set-up, easy-to-use forms, 48-hour claim processing, and simple administration.
my-benefits® for Employers
Our online administration tool allows you to manage your Plan, calculate payroll deductions, enrol employees, and more. Let my-benefits be your online personal assistant! Please click here to Watch Our Video
my-benefits® for Employees
Reduce your workload by providing your employees online access to their Plan information, claims history, and booklets. Employees can submit claims and even see when they’re eligible for their next check-up! Please click here to Watch Our Video
Quick, Easy Claim Reimbursement
Employees can quickly and easily submit claims online through my-benefits eClaims®
Claim payments are directly deposited into the employee’s account within 48 hours of being processed. Or by downloading our my-benefits app, submitting claims is as simple as taking a picture of the receipt using a mobile device.
The Chambers Plan TELUS Assure Card™ can provide employees and their dependents with immediate reimbursement of prescription drug claims at the pharmacy. The Chambers Plan is also part of TELUS Health’s eClaims solution, which allows extended healthcare providers, like chiropractors and massage therapists, to submit claims on behalf of patients for fast, convenient processing of claims.
Let us help you find & attract the BEST employees.
Today, employees expect benefits. By providing your employees financial protection and fast and easy claim reimbursement, you can find, and attract, the best employees. The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan® can offer you a truly flexible benefit solution based on what’s best for you and your employees.